Are you searching for ways to attract more customers to your auto body shop? Are you looking to get more business from online marketing. Implement these five tested marketing strategies to increase visibility for your collision repair center and website. It is assumed that your website has proper SEO and a user-friendly design.
- Paid Search Ads like Google Ads are a super-fast and efficient way to reach customers who need your services. Let’s say someone gets into a car crash and needs a Collision Center. They’ll probably search for one on Google using keywords like “auto body shop near me.” The top three to four results you see are paid ads, and below that are local business profile listings on the map. You can buy ads to show up in top spots with the right setup. Paid ads are one of the best and efficient ways to get people to notice your business and visit your website.
- Google Local 3-Pack Map listings can be really helpful for customers to find your business. Just go to Google and search for “Collision Repair near me.” After the top paid ads, you’ll see three local map listings. This helps customers find a collision repair near them and gives them easy access to your location with a clickable map and phone number. If you’re not listed in the top 3-pack, you could be missing out on many new business opportunities.
- Auto Body Shop SEO: A vital tool for long-term marketing success and increased brand awareness. Optimizing your website for search engines is crucial for auto body shops and collision repair centers, as it can bring significant benefits. It requires time and a significant investment in content marketing, but with the right strategy, you can develop a marketing plan for your business and attract new customers consistently.
- Content Marketing encompasses various forms of media, such as videos for YouTube, press releases, company and service information, infographics, informative content on your body shop website about auto accident repair. It helps disseminate information to your customers and supports your SEO efforts. You can promote your content through social media, your website, blog posts, and other channels.
- Social Media Marketing is a must in 2023. Customers want to hear about your business and see updates on your social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok. Keeping your loyal customers and fans informed about your company through social media is a great way to maintain engagement. Social Media can also help improve your SEO efforts.
The best way to get started in marketing your collision center is to start at one of these 5 ways. At first it may sound overwhelming but devote a few hours a week and you will be surprised by the results. Your competition is doing all of these and reaping the rewards from their efforts. If you are ready to grow your business and want to hire a marketing agency that will handle your Auto Body Shop Marketing we at AUUX Marketing are ready to help. Book a strategy call today!